Post by Speedzone Admin on Feb 10, 2013 20:02:44 GMT -8
Can I add an image from my computer? Yes, Click on add image right above the font drop down box and below the subject line.
How do I Max./ Min. the shoutbox? You can view or hide the shoutbox by clicking on the eye icon next to the word shoutbox.
How do I mark a board as read? 1. Open the board you want to mark as read, ie. The Game Room 2. On the top right side - click the actions drop down window - it will say mark board as read. How do I quote multiple people in a post? 1. On the top right of the person's post you want to quote click on the drop down box next to the thumbs up (like post) click on Select Post, do this on all the posts you would like to quote and on the last one you are quoting click on the 'Quote' button or click on reply in the quick post box.
How do I block a member? You can block a member by doing the following.
1. Click on the members list in the navigation bar.
2. Find the member you would like to block and go to their profile.
3. Once in their profile click on the gear drop down and click on block member.
Inserting a link into the Shout box? See below image
How do I create an event?
1 Click on Calendar in the navigation bar
2. Click on New event
3. Enter Date information (if the event is not all day uncheck and enter times), Click on DieCast Super Shows & Car Show Events, then create event.
4. Now you can create your Post, copy and paste your information, or include a link.
This is a great way of setting up your events as people can click on the calendar to view any upcoming events and click on an event they maybe interested in to go directly to the post.