Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
· YouTube™ Embedding — Insert videos from YouTube into your posts using our BBCode tag.
· Polls — You can add a poll to topics you post that registered members can vote on.
· Message Icons — When creating a topic you can pick from a variety of icons to display next to your topic.
· Quick Reply — At the bottom of each topic you will find a Quick Reply box that allows you to reply to the topic without needing to navigate to a new page first.
· Quoting — When replying to a posted message, you can click "quote" to quote the message you are replying to.
· Multiple Poll Votes — Optionally you can allow members to vote for multiple choices in a poll.
· Flood Control — Our system automatically detects excessive quick posting and throttles the rate at which posts can be made.
· BBCode — The BBCode system allows you to stylize your posts adding color, images, and more.
· Formatting Toolbar — We provide an easy to use toolbar for inserting BBCode tags into your posts.
· Sub-boards — A sub-board is a board inside of another board. Usually you create sub-boards to better organize discussions about a topic.
· Info Center — The forum's homepage comes with an Info Center at the bottom displaying important information about the forum.
· Users Online — In the Info Center you will find a list of the users who are currently online at your forum.
· Forum Statistics — In the Info Center you can view information about the total number of topics, posts, and members.
· Active Topic Indication — Topics with a large number of replies gain a special icon indicating an active discussion.
· Birthday Notification — On the bottom of the forum's homepage displays the birthdays for your members.
· Topic Participation Listing — By clicking on the number of replies to a topic you can see who has participated in the topic.
· PM Multiple Recipients — You can send personal message to multiple recipients by separating their names with a comma.e.g.: sally,tom
· Advanced Forum Search — Search all posts on the forum with advanced options from your forum's search page.
· Calendar — Registered Members and Staff Members can ad events on the Calendar. So you can add an upcoming Car Show, Diecast Convention, etc.
· Recent Post Viewing — You can easily view the most recent posts on your forum by clicking the Recent Posts link in the Info Center.
· Forum Jump — At the bottom of your forum you will find a drop down that can help you quickly navigate to other boards on your forum.
· Bookmark Topics — You can bookmark topics for easy viewing later.
· Boards— Each board is a place where you can start discussions with other members. But Remember keep it clean and have fun.
· Print Topics— Each topic has a "print" button at the top that takes you to a printer friendly version of the topic.
· Post Linking— Each post has a "Link to Post" link at the bottom. When clicked,will take the visitor directly to the post.
· New Topic Indication— Topics with postings you have not read will have a "new" icon next to them.
· Report Posts— Members of your forum can report posts to moderators using the "Report to Mod" link at the bottom of each post.
· Past 24 Hours Users— The Info Center displays the list of users who were active in the last 24hours on your forum.
· Personal Message Notification— You can opt to receive an email or alert when a new message arrives for you.
· Personal Messaging— Registered members can send direct messages to other users on your forum.
· New Topics Viewing— At the top of each page there is a "New Topics" button which will take you to a listing of all the newest topics on your forum.
· Live Chat— We offer the option to add a live java chatroom to your forum, provided by addonChat.
· Social Sharing— You can easily share a topic with your friends using the "share"button at the top of each topic.
· Mini Profiles — Next to each post we display the poster's mini profile. This includes information such as their member group, rank, avatar, personal text and other information.
· Forum Avatars — Select from a pre-made avatar if you don't have your own.
· User Signatures — You can create your own custom signature that is displayed at the bottom of each post.
· Ranks — As you post on a forum your rank will increase. This gives you different titles and stars under your name.
· Display Names — Your display name is the name displayed next to your posts. You can customize this from the Modify Profile page on your forum.
· Bookmark Management — View and remove your bookmarks from an easy to manage screen.
· User Avatars — You can choose to display an image with your postings.
· Selectable Skins — If a forum offers multiple skins, you can switch between them to have a different look and feel to the forum.
· Member Listing — Registered users can view a list of all registered members on a forum.
· User Preferences — We offer you the ability to to customize your experience on our forums with various settings.
· Bookmark Notification — Optionally receive a personal message or email when one of your bookmarks has been updated.
· Most Recent Posts — On each user's profile you can easily view their most recent posts.
· User Groups — Users can be placed into different User Groups. User Groups are normally used for moderation purposes, aseach group can be customized to allow for certain forum powers.
· Personal Text — Beneath your avatar you can display a short message.